Kid’s Expo Safety & Information Page
Safety Rules for the Kid’s Outdoor Adventure Expo
- It will be warm and sunny and there will be a good amount of walking.
- Also, the kids should be prepared to possibly get wet, depending on which activities they are scheduled to participate in.
Know where Your Group is AT ALL TIMES.
- There may be some large groups who are scheduled to split up for presentations. Make sure you can keep track of each of their locations.
Emergencies, First Aid, Help
- Carry a cell phone with you at all times.
- In a true emergency, call 911 and then locate event staff.
- A Coney Island medical nurse and First Aid Staff will be available for any emergencies and basic First Aid.
- For help, please locate your group Ambassador, a Kid’s Expo volunteer or Coney Island staff.
Lost & Found Area
- Please tell children where the “Lost & Found Area” is located (see map), so they will know where to go if they get separated from their group.
On Lake Como
- If your group has been SCHEDULED to Paddle on Lake Como (“Rafting”), then please read the attached “Safety Rules & Info. for Paddling on Lake Como”.
Bus Loading and Unloading Area
- Make sure kids do not run
- Make sure everyone is accounted for on the bus before leaving